Join, volunteer or donate to the Ahuntsic-Cartierville Conservative Association today!
Provinces & Cities Archives: Montreal
Mount Royal Electoral District Association Hon. Irwin Cotler
The McGill University Conservative Association, also known on campus as Conservative McGill, is the official arm of the Conservative Party of Canada (CPC) in the McGill community. We are recognized as a Conservative campus organization pursuant to By-Law 2 of the CPC Constitution, and are an active member of the Conservative Party National Campus Network. Our association operates at McGill as a student group of the SSMU (Students’ Society of McGill University).
We are Conservative Concordia, a student club regrouping members of the Conservative Party of Canada.
- Limited, constitutional government.
- Free markets and free enterprise, private ownership and personal responsibility.
- Equality before the law and a justice system that holds everyone equally accountable, that punishes criminal offenders and that protects the law-abiding.
- Foreign policy that advances and supports freedom and democracy around the world.
- Responsible, fact-based stewardship of the environment.
- Intrinsic value of all human life.
- Institutions of marriage and the family as the essential building blocks of a free, prosperous and democratic society.